I‘d like to personally thank you for continuing to shop at the Farmers Market and in particular for doing so in a kind and considerate way.
We’re committed to helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19 whilst showing compassion to one another. Looking after our customers and team is our top priority so we wanted to share some updates with you – we’re here for you, even if it has to be at 1.5 metres!
- Farmers Market Trading – The Farmers Market is open for business as usual, for everyone, until further notice.
- Social Distancing (1.5m Guidance) – We’re here to help but at the proper distance – if possible, please maintain a distance of 1.5-metre (a trolley length) between yourself and other customers or staff.
- Farmers Market Café – We are following guidelines for cafes & bars and will offer only takeaway food & drinks at the Farmers Market Cafeuntil further notice. We have also removed seating in the cafe area.
- Card Payment Preferred – To help with social distancing and hygiene, please avoid cash payments and instead use tap and pay or another card payment wherever possible.
- Store Cleaning & Hygiene – The Market is always clean but we’ve added additional cleaning routines including sanitising of checkout areas after every customer transaction. Please help us by sanitising or washing your hands before you enter the Market.
- Click & Collect / Delivery – Whilst you can prepay for a selection of our Market Made products via our online Made-to-Order service, we’re not setup to offer a full click & collect or delivery service at the Farmers Market at the moment – we are however, busy working on a solution.
- Self-Isolating – If you should be self-isolating we ask that you respect our teams and customers by not visiting the Farmers Market.
- Local Supply & Pricing – We work with a local supply base and maintain food providence to ensure a continued supply of fresh products in our store – as produce supply is affected price rises may occur however, we will only pass on price rises coming through from suppliers.
- For More Advice – For more information please see the guidance on the Australian Government Department of Health website.
We will keep you updated of further developments as they occur, in the meantime please stay safe and take care -we’re all in this together!
Bunbury Farmers Market
Please be polite and social distance by a trolley length:
Shop Smart – Shop Apart
Bunbury Farmers Market is open for business as usual but to keep everyone on track with Australian Government guidelines for social distancing, we’ve created some handy visuals to remind you to “Shop Smart, Shop Apart”
Staying the required 1.5m distance apart (a trolley length) from fellow customers and staff wherever possible will help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We’re also kindly asking you to consider shopping alone – we realise this won’t be possible for everyone but wherever possible please “Shop Alone – Leave the Family at Home”.
We’ve placed these visuals around the Farmers Market as a friendly reminder to everyone to play their part.
We will keep you updated of further developments as they occur, in the meantime please stay safe and take care – remember, we’re in this together even if we have to be 1.5m apart!
Bunbury Farmers Market